The house has 3 suites, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious varanda and a garage. Only 50 meters from the beach and offers a magnificent view of the sea. Ideal for kitesurfing, downwind and much more.
The airport of Aracati is 25 km, the airport of Fortaleza 160 km and the famous Canoa Quebrada is 15 km from the Lagoa do Mato beach.
Praia de Lagoa do Mato, get to know the fishermen's village. Its a paradise in the north of Brazil. Nearby (Aracati) there are supermarkets and restaurant where you can buy what you need, if you want parties and more varieties of restaurant, the beach of Canoa Quebrada is great.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Kitesurf Lessons
Extras:Final Cleaning €25
Babysitting Day €20
Room Type: Private
The house has 3 suites with double beds, a equiped kitchen, a veranda in front to the ocean. Bathrooms with hot shower, living room, microwave etc.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Aracati and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: €35
- - Nearest Airport: Aracati
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 25
- - Time from Airport in a car: 28
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Kitesurf With Us
Kitesurf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Kitesurf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Kitesurf Lessons
This course is designed for the beginner and is the first step toward learning how to kiteboard.
Students discover the sport and safety rules while practicing various skills on land before performing on water. You will learn to assess the wind and physical location; use the safety systems; manage proper equipment; set-up; and to control the training kite. This program thoroughly introduces kiteboarding as a sport progressing and preparing you for the next level where you will transfer your skills from land to practice on water in the safest way possible. All graduates of this course become a certified Kiteboarder Level 1.
Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons
The Level 2 is designed to transfer the skills you practiced on land to the water.
Students learn to gain power and body drag with control both down and upwind, acquiring the skills that lay the foundation for a safe ride on the water.
Completing Level 2 students will be able to glide and to change directions and recover their boards. Graduates will be able to practice under supervision and be certified as a Kiteboarder Level 2.
➡️Ponta Grossa to Lagoa do Mato
➡️Lagoa do Mato to Canoa Quebrada
➡️Lagoa do Mato to Rio Jaguaribe
Level: All Levels
Very nice for Downwind
Level: All Levels
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 30 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 30 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/kitesurf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you be refunded the balance.
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* including through our sister company surfholidays.com
- Manager: Andreza