LineUp Kite and Surf Camp
Private & Shared room options
Line Up has been purposely designed for kitesurfers! It has a clean, comfortable, spacious and stylish design.
There are 8 rooms in total, with two modern kitchens and plenty of storage space for your kit.
The camp has a lounge and common spaces, Smart TV room with YouTube, and Netflix included. Then the big patio area includes stone showers, an outside dining area and a BBQ zone.
Fuerteventura has great wind conditions for both waves and flat water riders, with pristine waters, good weather all year round, kilometres of sandy beaches and reef breaks, and frequent flights from Europe make this island your perfect water sports holiday destination.
- Getting there
- Kitesurf Lessons
Extras:On arrival on the camp, you will have to pay the remaining part of your payment (credit card payment possible) , and a 50 € deposit in cash for the towels and keys, that will be refunded on checking out when you return the keys and towels.
Room Type: Private
Comfortable suite with private bathroom
Room Type: Private
Comfortable double room with shared bathroom (shared with only 1 other double room)
Room Type: Shared - Female
Light and airy shared room.
It can be all female on request.
Room Type: Shared - Mixed
Shared dorm with bunk beds for 4 persons.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
- - Nearest Airport: Puerto del Rosario
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 22
- - Time from Airport in a car: 40 min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is a bus from the airport
Come Kitesurf With Us
Kitesurf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Main Kitesurf Beach: Corralejo
Kitesurf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Kitesurf Lessons
This takes you from beginner to confident kiter! The course covers: Day #1 Kite Control & Safety: On day one, you will learn how to control the kite on the beach, how to use the security systems along with basic weather and safety theory. Day #2 Boat sessions start with body dragging, techniques to launch the kite while in the water, followed by water starts & progressing to your first rides. The boat is following you, always at visual contact, the instructor is supervising your progression. The boat sessions allow you to progress fast & safely. Day #3 Practice makes perfect: More kite launches, water-starts and downwind rides achieving kite & board control optimization, possibly first up-wind rides. “A chance to polish & improve techniques learned in previous sessions under expert supervision”. Day #4 Let’s go for our first beach start session. Now is the time to learn how to prepare to organize your own beach set up correctly. Riding safely to and from the beach optimizing fast & smart progression. Day #5 Beyond… Together with the instructor & other students, you will decide what the session will be about. A beach start session with precise, tailored objectives. These sessions will bring you to next the next level in your kite surf journey! Each lesson will last around 3 to 4 hours. If you choose a 3 day course, you will learn the basics. If you are aiming to become in independent kiter, with a 5 day course we will get you there!
Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons
The first session is a refresh session (1 or 2 hours on the beach), a quick session, just to repeat the basics and do a level check, before taking you in the water.
For the next sessions, the instructor will then concentrate on improving your skills!
As we have a very personal way of teaching, we can really start where you left of last time you were kiting, so progress guaranteed!
As you are in open water, you won't lose time walking up and down on the beach, but once you are on the board, you can just ride, without worrying about anything and,... enjoy !!! Each session in the water will last between 3 or 4 hours.
This course is for people who have done some lessons before, but are not yet fully independent, or for people, who do not yet feel sure enough to go kite alone. Our team will help you improve, and gain the confidence needed to become a real rider!
I would advise a minimum of 3 days, or 5 to become a real pro!
Learn to SUP with us. We will find a crowd-free location. Our instructors will launch you from the beautiful Corralejo Lagoon to learn Stand Up Paddling tips & tricks, so you have a base to start catching waves within days.
Fuerteventura has great conditions to start paddeling !
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due to the property 28 days before arrival. The Property will contact you to collect payment. If you book within this 28 days then the property will contact you shortly after you book to collect the balance.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/kitesurf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancel anytime up to 30 days before travelling and you will be refunded the balance.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
Similar Properties in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* including through our sister company surfholidays.com
- Manager: edith