The Mystic House
Shared & Private room options
5 out of 5
Official accommodation for Red Bull King of the Air and the perfect starting point for action to packed adventures, situated right on the beachfront of the most epic spot in the world.
A great sleep, awesome facilities and stoked fellow to riders to join for great sessions.
Located just meters from the stage for the greatest kiteboarding event in the world, it doesn't get much better than this. For big air sessions, you just have to walk over the road to the beach. For surf downwinders, drive 15 minutes or catch the downwinder bus, and for missions further afield head up to two hours in any direction to find world class waves or flat water, nearly any day of the week.
Nearest supermarkets are a 10 to minute walk away, with big malls a five to minute drive. A small selection of bars and restaurants are within walking distance, and many more within 15 minutes drive. Downtown Cape Town is just 30 minutes away.
Within a 2 hour drive you'll also find world to class paragliding, mountain biking, and hiking, and in the summer there's a festival every weekend hosted on a beautiful beach, river or wine estate. And of course, there are the world to famous wine regions to explore.
- Room types
- Getting there
- Kitesurf Lessons
How did you like the accommodation?
Amazing vibe, great location, stunning view and the best people!
How did you like the accommodation?
The vibe of this place is amazing. The people will just make you feel at home. The staff is great and owner Grant is so cool and easy going.
Room Type: Shared - Male
Male dorm room with access to shared bathroom facilities.
Room Type: Shared - Female
Female dorm room with en suite bathroom.
Room Type: Private
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
- - Nearest Airport: Cape Town International
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 28
- - Time from Airport in a car: 30 minutes
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Kitesurf With Us
Kitesurf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Main Kitesurf Beach: Cape Town Beaches
Kitesurf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Kitesurf Lessons
Step 1: Introduction to Kitesurfing - Includes safety, equipment setup, understanding the wind and land based flying.
Step 2: Water Introduction - Includes large kite handling, self-launch and body dragging.
Step 3: Water Skills - Includes advanced body dragging, water re-launch and basic board skills.
Step 4: Board Basics - Includes water starts and first ride.
Step 5: Supervised Riding and Tips - Riding with power, change of direction and holding an edge.
One day's teaching is four hours. We recommend booking 3-5 days for this course.
Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons
If you have some experience then we can tailor a course for you to take your riding to the next level. We are highly experienced and we can focus on all levels of riding!
One day's teaching is four hours.
Equipment Hire: Gold
All the latest kites are by RRD (Vision & Religion). The best kites out there!
Twintips and waveboards also by RRD.
Price includes kite, bar, board, wetsuit and harness.
Prices from 01 January to 01 January
|Prices per person||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Beginner Kitesurf Lessons||R1600||R3000||R4000||R5000||R6000|
|Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons||R1600||R3000||R4000||R5000||R6000|
|Equipment Hire: Gold||R800||R1600||R2400||R3200||R4000|
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/kitesurf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you will not be charged the balance.
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* including through our sister company surfholidays.com
- Manager: Sheree