A typical Thai style guesthouse which accommodates kite camp students next to the school and the sea.
You will be accommodated in superior rooms (28 sq m) with either 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
Bed linen and towels included, with private bathroom.
There is also a patio area and terrace on the rooftop with a sea view where you can relax with friends and other guests.
Kitesurf lessons and equipment hire is all available with packages.
The apartments are situated in the center of Hua Hin, only few meters from the school, 50 meters from the beach and 10 minutes walking from the supermarket, food market, stores.
Nearby there are cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Getting there
- Kitesurf Lessons
Room Type: Private
You will be accommodated in a superior room (28m²) in the guesthouse with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, bed linen and towels included, private bathroom, patio area, terrace.
If only one person is kitesurfing, the second person stays for free.
You can never get lost
When you book you will receive our confirmation email with full travel directions of how to get to us.
We provide Airport Transfers from and to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and they can be booked in the booking steps.
- Price for 1-4 people: THB2000
- Price for more than 4: THB2500
- - Nearest Airport: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- - Distance from Airport in kms: 224 km
- - Time from Airport in a car: 3 hr 30 min
- - There is no train from the airport
- - There is no bus from the airport
Come Kitesurf With Us
Kitesurf Lessons can be added in the booking steps if they are not already included in a package.
Kitesurf Lessons we offer:
Beginner Kitesurf Lessons
Our beginner’s courses are taught in a safe, fun and informative environment. By the end of the course you'll have enough knowledge to be able to take the kite skills taught on the beach into the water. You will learn about the equipment, kite control, and launching and landing a kite before heading in to the water and beginning body dragging and then water starts.
One day’s tuition is 3 hours, we would recommend 3 days to be ‘up and riding’. Price includes all equipment.
Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons
If you are able to handle a kite in the water and have managed to travel a few meters on the board then this course will help to take you to the next level! We will look more closely at board starts, starting in deep water and then at how to make longer runs and how to stay upwind. We will also look at riding different types of kites and boards.
One day’s tuition is 3 hours and we would recommend 3 days to really notice the progression. Price includes all equipment (or you can use your own).
Advanced Kitesurf Lessons
If you are up and riding and are staying upwind then our Advanced lessons will take your riding to the next level. We will look at jumping technique and how to maximise your airtime, and will also ride a range of kites and boards to get a feel for how they perform. We can also look at surfboard riding and the best technique in waves. One day’s tuition is 3 hours. Price includes all equipment (or you can use your own).
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due at check in.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/kitesurf school within one year of your original booking.
- You can cancels anytime up to 7 days before travelling and you will not be charged the balance.
The following cards are accepted at this property:
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* including through our sister company surfholidays.com
- Manager: Eran