SurfingBird Kite & Windsurf Club
Surfin’Bird is located on the beach of Theologos, a village which is only 10 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes from Rhodes town.
We can cover the needs of every kiter (lessons, rentals, storage) in a very easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Beginner Kitesurf
- Intermediate Kitesurf
- Private Kitesurf
- Getting There
- Due to changing tide and wind conditions, exact lesson start times will not be decided until closer to your lesson.
- If we have not been in touch then please contact us 48 hours before your lesson to confirm the exact time and location.
We are very serious in giving high quality lessons and that's why we are one of the few stations that have 1:2 instructor to student ratio. It's a 3 hours course per day recommended for 3 days. All equipment is included, no extra charges.
Have you had lessons before but not really managed with board control? We're here to help you progress! Good kite control is required. One day consists of 3 hours training.
Do want to make a fast progress? Do you want to refine you jumping and turning? Easily done with our radio communication. Instant tips and instructions while you're kiting!
Prices from 15 May to 15 October
|Prices per person||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Beginner Kitesurf Lessons||€110||€220||€320||€420||€500|
|Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons||€120||€220||€320||€420||€500|
|Equipment Hire: Gold||€70||€130||€190||€240||€280|
|Private Kitesurf Lessons
Prices per person
|1 Day||2 Days||3 Days|
Equipment Hire: Gold
You can rent the full equipment of your choice from our latest Cabrinha gear. Starts with 2 hours rental to 2 weeks...Enjoy it!
- We meet you at the beach
Kitesurf conditions in Rhodes:
Air Temp (°C)
Northern hemisphere winter. Nov to Feb is the most significant rain.
Many beaches all around the island. The north tends to be the best.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due when you arrive at the beach.
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
What happens if the surf school cancel the Kitesurf Lessons?
In the rare occasion that conditions do not allow for the surf lesson to go ahead you will be given a full refund.
The following cards are accepted on site:
Why use Kitesurfholidays.com?
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* through our sister company surfholidays.com
- Tassos Atsidis