Kook Proof Activity Center
The school is located in the harbor in front of the spot. Perfect location. It's equipped with the latest equipment, has hot showers and all you need to practice kitesurfing, surfing or paddle surf.
- Beginner Kitesurf
- Intermediate Kitesurf
- Advanced Kitesurf
- Getting There
- Due to changing tide and wind conditions, exact lesson start times will not be decided until closer to your lesson.
- If we have not been in touch then please contact us 48 hours before your lesson to confirm the exact time and location.
Our lessons are taught in a shallow spot by certified instructors using the latest techniques. We always have a rescue boat on the spot and we maximize the learning time. The maximum number of students per instructor is 2. Discovery lessons, Intermediate and Independent. One day's teaching is 3 hours.
If you have learned the basics and you are wanting to progress we are prepared to help you by filming and giving you tips to progress using also radio communication so you can get that trick you where looking for. One day's teaching is 3 hours.
We have an IKO coach on the staff that can help you progress to a higher level. One day's teaching is 3 hours.
We offer yoga lessons with our instructor Cass Gouveia
We also provide SUP lesson and surf lessons
Prices from 02 April to 30 September
|Prices per person||1 Day|
|Beginner Kitesurf Lessons||€80|
|Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons||€120|
|Advanced Kitesurf Lessons||€120|
|Equipment Hire: Gold||€90|
Equipment Hire: Gold
We have equipment for hire for people that are IKO level 2 or above
- We meet you at the beach
Kitesurf conditions in Tarifa:
Air Temp (°C)
In Tarifa, most of the rain is in the winter time, but the wind is always consistent, and the summer starts early and lasts a long time this far south in Europe.
For kitesurfing Tarifa has a long 10 kilometer stretch of beach which runs from Tarifa town to Valdevaqueros. In the summer months kiting is restricted from Los Lances to Valdevaqueros (June to Mid Sept) but for the rest of the year you have the whole stretch of beach to choose your kitesurfing Tarifa spot. There is also a lagoon at certain tides during the winter months so you have lots of choice and options.
In the summer the water is generally flat, and in the winter you can get swells which bring waves or you can have flat days. The wind is either Poniente, which comes from the sea (so lighter and more consistent), or Levante which comes from the land. This is a hotter wind that can be gusty and strong.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due when you arrive at the beach.
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
What happens if the surf school cancel the Kitesurf Lessons?
In the rare occasion that conditions do not allow for the surf lesson to go ahead you will be given a full refund.
Debit/Credit cards are not accepted on site – cash only.
Why use Kitesurfholidays.com?
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* through our sister company surfholidays.com