Our school is based in Tarifa for 10 years. The founder, Wladimir Rodriguez (instructor) is one of the most famous riders in town and also a shaper.
- Beginner Kitesurf
- Intermediate Kitesurf
- Advanced Kitesurf
- Private Kitesurf
- Getting There
- Due to changing tide and wind conditions, exact lesson start times will not be decided until closer to your lesson.
- If we have not been in touch then please contact us 48 hours before your lesson to confirm the exact time and location.
Our beginners course is mostly the set up of the kite, learning how to be safe and in control of the kite on land and in the water. We provide knowledge and briefing of the environment and the security for you to understand and enjoy better your time on the beach. One day's teaching is 3 hours. We recommend a minimum of 3 days for this course.
You are able to manage the kite into the water, we take you to the next level of being confortable riding in both sides, transition, toes side. We will make sure that you come back from where you had been started. One day's teaching is 3 hours.
If you are riding and staying up wind, do some transition and are confortable with your position and with the kite we take you to the level of jumping. One day's teaching is 3 hours.
You will be alone with the instructor, the best way to learn faster and you will get a full knowledge of kitesurfing. The private lesson gives you a complete attention of your instructor for a faster progression. One day's teaching is 2 hours.
We offer yoga classes twice a week on our rooftop and also pilates classes also twice a week.
We can teach you to SUP or SURF on no wind days!
Prices from 01 January to 31 December
|Prices per person||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
|Beginner Kitesurf Lessons||€80||€160||€240||€320||€400|
|Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons||€80||€160||€240||€320||€400|
|Advanced Kitesurf Lessons||€80||€160||€240||€320||€400|
|Equipment Hire: Silver||€70||€135||€195||€250||€290|
|Private Kitesurf Lessons
Prices per person
|1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
Equipment Hire: Silver
We provide you the gear your choice of boards for the full day (10 AM till 7 PM). With a beach and conditions briefing, and safety cover.
- We meet you at the beach
Kitesurf conditions in Tarifa:
Air Temp (°C)
In Tarifa, most of the rain is in the winter time, but the wind is always consistent, and the summer starts early and lasts a long time this far south in Europe.
For kitesurfing Tarifa has a long 10 kilometer stretch of beach which runs from Tarifa town to Valdevaqueros. In the summer months kiting is restricted from Los Lances to Valdevaqueros (June to Mid Sept) but for the rest of the year you have the whole stretch of beach to choose your kitesurfing Tarifa spot. There is also a lagoon at certain tides during the winter months so you have lots of choice and options.
In the summer the water is generally flat, and in the winter you can get swells which bring waves or you can have flat days. The wind is either Poniente, which comes from the sea (so lighter and more consistent), or Levante which comes from the land. This is a hotter wind that can be gusty and strong.
- A small deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance is due when you arrive at the beach.
- To cancel go to the MyAccount section and log in or register and you can cancel from within your account.
- Your deposit is non refundable but can be used for the same property/surf school within one year of your original booking.
What happens if the surf school cancel the Kitesurf Lessons?
In the rare occasion that conditions do not allow for the surf lesson to go ahead you will be given a full refund.
Debit/Credit cards are not accepted on site – cash only.
Why use Kitesurfholidays.com?
- Book your accommodation & kitesurf lessons in the one place
- 24/7 Support – phone & email
- 20,000 booked since 2009 *
- Best price guarantee
- Flexible payment: Only a deposit is needed to book
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Manage your bookings online
- You're in control of your booking. No registration is required.
- Your booking is secure & details are protected by a secure connection.
* through our sister company surfholidays.com